From: Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 2, 2017 6:18 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Disability and retirement

Yes, and I'm still getting to this day.

greenie

In a message dated 2/2/2017 3:52:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Hi Greenie

Did you still get your pension check?

My   Motto:
Faith and Pills

With Love

🐠18's

Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia

Started Gleevec 2/2004

Started Tasigna 9/2009

Started Sprycel 11/2009

Started Ponatinib 1/2015

Doctor Balducci Moffitt Cancer Center

On Feb 2, 2017, at 11:35 AM, Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

Hi Lee, I retired in 1995 at the age of 55.  I worked     for a close friend of
mine at his Ford Dealership until I found out the I     had CML two weeks
before Xmas, that was 1999.  My Cancer Doctor told my     wife at that time to
apply for SS and was approved within two weeks.      At that time I was getting
a pension check from the company that I     retired from.  By the way my Cancer
Doctor wrote a letter to go     along with my letter to SS.

Of course things may have changed by now I'm not sure but     give it a try.

greenie

In a message dated 2/2/2017 8:09:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,