Susan,

Sounds like you dialed 911 and that is what you got back .911%. I would
like to remind you of what our friend Zavie used to say when something went
right especially when that person got a good pcr/abl.
He would shout out Yippi Yahooy and repeat it a zillion times. He was some
type of guy and i really do miss him and his wife Ida...

So Susan now it is your time...

18's,

Marty