I'm still fairly new, was diagnosed in Jan 15. I'm not technically in
remission, but we (dr and me) have reached a point where he is happy with my
numbers and I feel I have quality of life, except left side flank pain that
radiates around to my above my buttocks. Dr says it's my back since I've had 5
surgeries, but back dr says everything looks good. Have had ultrasounds etc.
something I find interesting is that when the back gets really bad, my urine
will show trace amounts of blood and bacteria. My kidney function is very good
so they tell me. I'm scheduled to see a nephrologist end of the month.
Basically I feel like my onc dr says leukemia doesn't have pain associated with
it. Advice, comments????

Sent from my iPhone