Great great GREAT word, Greenie!!!

18's,

Susan F. Zimmerman
"All who humble themselves before the Lord shall be given every blessing, and
shall have wonderful peace." Ps.37:11

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

Hi Susan, If I were to pick a  word it would have to be "LOVE" that's something
that everyone needs.

greenie

In a message dated 5/31/2017 12:07:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,