Hi Jeanie,

I am glad that your doing so well just keep it up.

You asked a question--- Does this mean that i am cured? I have an answer
for you. It is like what Neil Armstrong once said. Once you are a cancer
survivor then you will never forget it. Well Mr Armstrong is doing well and
so am I.
Mr. Marty. Oh Yea, and it seems that we have added someone else to the
list... You Ms. Jeanie. 🌷

18's