Happy happy happy Jeannie...I agree with Susan....less meds = less side
effects!!!! :)

Love, Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 4, 2018 9:16 pm
Subject: RE: [CMLHope] Yahoo!! Yippie!!! I'm 0

Sooo happy for your numbers, Jeanie! Maybe when they cut your meds in half that
side pain will go away!!! I pray it does....
18's and hugs,
Susan Z.

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
I saw my new doctor at Moffitt. Her name is Martine Extermine.  She works also
with the seniors and I liked her a lot but she had a lot put on her shoulders.
Had to take over all Dr Balducci's patients.
II got good news. I asked her what my last BCR ABL tests results were and she
said 0's. Am I cured?   I don't think they know but they are doing a study for
those of us doing well on our test. It's cutting patients to half doses you
have to be checked once a month. What does the group think about it?
Hope everyone is good today.
Blessings.  V

My Motto:
Faith and Pills