Hi Joyce,

First, believe me i am honored that you think of me as your faithful
leader, but i am not because WE are all our own faithful leaders. With only
one there is none.

Okay to answer your question I don't only go to one doctor because it is a
singular rather a
plural meaning a multipal amount of doctors which is what i go to. Most of
which are not only my doctors but my friends as well. I even learn from
them and they also learn from me as well.

This is our relationship as well. I'll tell you a story. When i had to go
through dialysis one of my doctors that used to tend to me was always
asking me while i was taking dialysis "Marty if there is anything that i
can do for you then all you have do is ask me" Now those were his actual
words.

And you know what I said? My dear Dr. H****** would you kindly give me one
of your kidneys. For some reason he never asked me again, but we still see
eachother any time that i am in the hospital because he makes it his
mission to always help me, and for this he and i always like to see
eachother.

When my fistula in my arm started to fail most of my doctors got together,
including
Dr. H***** and wrote letters to the governing society of organ translation
unbeknownst to me and in less than two weeks i was notified that there was
a suitable kidney donor for me and it all history behind me.

In another instance my Pulmonary doctor found that i had a very severe case
of Phenomena and immediately drove me to the hospital herself.

Going back 30 years when i finished with my BMT while all of the bills came
in there were two that said they were writing them off because of what i
did to help them. These are the doctors that i'm speaking of. Now you know
why my doctors have many times helped save me.

Don't ever be afraid to go to a doctor because they are here to help you.

This is the kind of relationship that i have with my doctors.

18's,

Marty