Yes, I have been struggling with this for years.  I have had Transfusions,
and now check my CBC every month to see if I need to take Procreate to
bring my blood level back up.  I am currently on 200 mg Gleevec daily
because my CML levels will rise if I don't use it as a maintenance
feature.  I am approaching 16 1/2 years since diagnosis.

Richard H.