I had the same problem with Sprycel. I went into the hospital thinking they
were going to drain the fluid around my lungs. They took me off of Sprycel
and on Tasigna. They also gave me Lasix to assist in removing the fluid.
They cautioned that I may experience the same problem with Tasigna. I
started taking it every other day instead of everyday and so far, my
numbers have been good. I feel a little tightness in my chest sometimes but
I seem to do better by not taking it everyday. Why did they increase your
dosage? I think they prescribe too much sometimes and you should listen to
your own body. This may not be good advice but it has worked for me.

Good luck

Perk in Texas