Thanks for all the caring responses. I will take all your advice and act on
it quickly.

//  Why did they increase your dosage? //
Dosage was increased based on BCR-ABL results. Increase of dosage is from
50mg to 70mg.

I don't have any other problems apart from this half-breathing. Counts are
fine. BCR-ABL fine. Rest all fine.

Thanks Perk :)