Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-05-22, at 10:16, Stevan Plavsa <stevanpla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Bob, question for you from a Torontonian that's getting tired of this city
.. what's the sailing like out in Halifax? I'm sure it's a lot more interesting
than Lake Ontario but coming from a lake I've never dealt with tides and
currents. Is the sailing very challenging out there? Do you haul your boat over
winter?

I work at OCAD University and I check the job postings at NSCAD pretty often.
Nothing yet but I want to stay in higher ed, particularly art & design and
Halifax is very appealing. In fact, the east coast in general is very appealing!

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto