Wow guys, great feedback! Thank you very much for taking the time to
write... and so quickly!
Do the boats go on the hard for the winter and how long is the sailing
season?!?
I have yet to visit but the next trip I take will be to see the east coast
with my girlfriend. Neither of us have ever been though I've been out west
several times. It's cloudy out there and there are a lot of hippies.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto