From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rich Knowles
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 10:23 AM
To: Michael Brown; cnc-list Cnc-List
Subject: Re: Stus-List Charging with engine, was mixed batteries

Michael: Can you please explain why you say the Echo Charge is not a solution?
I have had one on my boat for 11 years now with never a flat battery and no
overcharging problems. Ditto all the boats I have installed them on.

Rich

On May 7, 2014, at 12:11, Michael Brown via CnC-List

There is no single charging profile that works when you are trying to charge a
barely discharged smaller
starting battery and a large fully discharged house battery in parallel.

Workaround - see solutions below. Note that a Voltage Sensitive Relay or Echo
Charger can help a bit but
is not a solution.