I am soon to depart for Bermuda to help bring a J/133 home. I can be prone to
seasickness especially if I am down below trying to navigate / read etc in poor
conditions. I had heard before about the "three day ahead" dosing trick so will
be taking Stugeron from Thursday onwards. Unfortunately Stugeron is not
available in the States (I get mine brought over from the UK)

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III