The couple of times I’ve been sick, the Stugeron worked well — even AFTER the
onset of symptoms.  Your mileage may vary; and know that it’s NOT approved for
use in the U.S.  But widely available in most of the rest of the world.  And
online via canadianpharmacyonline.com…

As a disclaimer, I’m not a physician (although the Admiral is).  I’m not
advocating this for everyone.  I’m just passing on personal experience… check
with your doctor before dosing yourself with anything.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis