Hi, I have a Viking 33 with an Atomic 4.  I can only comment from my
experience with this one boat and Atomic 4 (well 2 as I replaced the original)
Comments below in bold type  <![if !supportLists]>1.       <![endif]>Is there
generally an &ldquo;off&rdquo; or kill switch other than the ignition key? I
have read in other posts about an off switch that is used before turning off
the ignition key   Mine just uses the keyed ignition as a kill switch. <![if
!supportLists]>2.       <![endif]>This motor has an electric fuel pump upgrade
and there is no documentation on it. Should I assume it will turn on with the
ignition circuit or is there another switch I can&rsquo;t seem to find? Mine is