From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Coleman
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 1:53 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Gear shift

With all due respect, having watched a power boat blow up, that is and was the
primary reason I always wanted diesel.
Followed by better mileage, and longer life.  And probably more dependable.
Unless you have a newer fuel injected gas engine.
On the down side, noisier,  heavier, and more expensive.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39