From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Raymond
Macklin via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:08 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List 2GM20F Engine will not start - Possible Fuse Issue.

Hello:
I have a 1985 C&C 33-2 with a Yanmar, Diesel 2GM20F engine.  I was sailing last
night and started the motor like normal to get out of harbor.  However, when I
went to  come back in to the harbor.  I proceed to follow my normal process.  I
put the transmission in Neutral and reached down to turn the key and heard the
whistle sound and press the start button.  NOTHING HAPPENED.  Kept trying on
different batteries and still nothing.  I also looked at the gauges with the
motor would not start and my gas gauge read empty and i know i have a full tank.
We got back into the harbor and someone showed my how to jump the motor.  I
started right up.  He indicated it might be a fuse.
Is anyone familiar with the location of the fuse between the key and the motor
and the type of fuse i may be needing to repair this.
Thanks,
Ray
LakeHouse
Libertyville, IL

Diesel - Yanmar 2GM20F, fresh water cooled