From: John Pennie via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Upsizing boats
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:10:20 -0400

Or - For just a little more you can go with the next generation&#65533;

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1999/C%26C-110-2733617/Vermilion/OH/United-States#.U_OEuUuRPwI

On Aug 19, 2014, at 1:02 PM, Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:Okay, that is Beautiful!! I wonder what it would take to get a boat from
there to here?