From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Indigo
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 10:47 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Boat Batteries

Looks like I need new batteries!  I have lived for 12 years with two
batteries - one used for house and the other kept in reserve via off-1-all
-2 switch.

Would like to have a dedicated starting battery in addition to two
deep-cells but do not see how I can fit the three in the locker under the
quarter berth - and am reluctant to give up any other locker space. - so it
looks like I will stick to the two.

I googling marine batteries I see that there are dual purpose ones
available. Anyone know if this is just a marketing "hoax". In particular
Batteries Plus have a Group 27 dual purpose Duracell battery for $95 - seems
like a steal - or am I going to be disappointed with how long I can expect
it to last (I presume all group. 27 give out the same amp/hours - or do I
have to watch out there?

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III