I have a couple of friends that found out the hard that when the USCG says
"No, TWIC, no license" they mean it..

Also, my wife & I used the Sea School back in 1988 and both scored 99 on
the written test..

We just renewed both licenses and the cost for the 2 was approximately USD
500.00 not including the hassle of renewing the TWIC, drug screens and
physicals.

Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY
US12788
Savannah

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald, export manager
Fitzgerald Forwarding Co. Inc. FMC license no:1966F
260 Oatland Island Road, Savannah, GA 31410 USA
Tel. no: 912 898.1069 - Fax no: 912 898.9458
Email*: j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com
www.fitzgeraldforwarding.com

**PLEASE REMOVE honeys...@aol.com <honeys...@aol.com> FROM YOUR ADDRESS
BOOK AND IMMEDIATELY ADD j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com