From:   Robert Abbott <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
To:     Jean-Francois J Rivard/Atlanta/IBM@IBMUS, cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Date:   11/03/2014 05:05 PM
Subject:        Surfing hulls

We raced a 34R extensively......I recall the hull on this one to be flat
from the leading edge of keel forward to the bow.......not from the keel
back to the stern.

I don't ever recall getting this 34R to surf.....now we rarely wound this
boat up to its full potential unless we had a John Roy on board for a race
and even then I don't recall surfing.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84