Put a checkmark for me in the column of 50’ hose with regulator and a tank
sitting on the dock. Works well without all the hassle of a BCD. Although I
can’t really “stand” on the bottom cleaning the bottom is not a terribly
strenuous activity.

Saves much money from having a diver clean the bottom, especially if you race…

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay