  From: Jake Brodersen via CnC-List
  To: 'Dave Godwin' ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com ; 'Joel Aronson'
  Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 5:01 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Diving your own boat

  As long as the boat is fast Joel, that’s all that matters.  Right?

  I dove on my boat yesterday.  Water temp was 45F.  After the initial chill,
it wasn’t bad at all.  My thin coating of VC Offshore is still working its
magic.  I will haul shortly anyway though.

  Jake

  Jake Brodersen

  “Midnight Mistress”

  C&C 35 Mk-III