Though I like the idea of trailer ing down to Fla and sailing across, (and
you're right, it would be easy with the 27), I'm looking forward to doing a
little exploring on the way down from the Chesapeake, hopping in and out of the
ditch. I suspect that not having a schedule will make it as much fun as
cruising the Bahamas.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine