Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:59:02 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wally Kowal <wally.ko...@rogers.com>
To: Alan Lombard <alan.lomb...@sympatico.ca>,      "cnc-list@cnc-list.com"
     <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding/feathering Props

Alan,
I have a two-blade Gori that I took off our 30 Mk 1 years ago that you can get
at a good price.? We don't race and it folded once too often while my wife was
docking.
It is sized for an Atomic 4.? I have no idea where it is but I can look for it
if you are interested.
We had an interesting situation with it.? We were leaving NOTL Yacht Club,
motoring over the Niagara River bar into a heavy north wind which created VERY
tall waves, and every time the boat tipped over the top of a particularly large
wave, the prop would leave the water and fold instantly.? We had to put the
transmission in neutral then shift back into forward to re-open the prop.
It took a few minutes of panic to figure out what was happening.
Wally.Whistler IIC&C 30 '74 out of Penetanguishene, ON