From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Brent
Driedger via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:03 PM
To: C&C List Canada
Subject: Stus-List Composite project (not C&C related directly)

Good day folks.
Last year I was gifted a tired Bombardier Invitation 3.8. With a little TLC
I'll get her sailing agains but the boat came without a daggerboard. I'm
going to make a composite one. Two questions. I've scoured the Internet for
a design detail of the board but have come up with nothing. Does anyone have
any links they know of or information that could be helpful?   Second, for
the composite masters, what would be the best core choice and layup for this
project? Will fibreglass be fine or should I go with Kevlar?
Thanks.

Brent Driedger
27-5
Lake Winnipeg.