Thanks for the mighty suggestions. I think I'll take the simple route and use
plywood but I will look into some of those glass options as the floor of the
cockpit needs to be rebuilt.
The weather is warming up here almost to the point fast epoxy will setup!  I'm
looking forward to sailing this little boat on the Red River near my house to
get my after work sailing fix

Brent
27-5
Lake Winnipeg (5 feet of ice)