http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Systems-Common-Busbar/dp/B0091VHLW4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426163554&sr=8-2&keywords=blue+sea+bus+bar

:)

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:29 AM
To: Joseph Scott; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List 1976 C&C 38 Electrical Panel

Also be aware that ABYC standards say that a maximum of three terminals can
live on any bolt or screw terminal. I'd guess your setup probably exceeds that
by quite a bit.  Dennis is right, it's time for some proper terminal strips or
bus bars.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Mar 11, 2015, at 10:11 PM, Joseph Scott via CnC-List

I am feeling a bit foolish right now. The PO did install a ground bus in the
battery compartment.  Since it wasn't in with the electrical panel I didn't put
2 and 2 together.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2015, at 11:07 PM, Dennis C.