This may help.  Remember length of wire run is there and back.  If wire is
in sheath, increase wire one size.

<http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/wiring/wiring.htm>

or

http://www.marinco.com/en/services/wire-data/three-percent-voltage-drop

The first link is brought to you by your wonderful C&C online resource.
Don't forget to contribute to keep this resource viable.

<http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/chandlery_2/store.php?crn=226>

If you want a voltage drop calculator for your smartphone, go here:

<http://circuitwizard.bluesea.com/>

Dennis C.