Thanks, I bought an Isotherm 2501 which also has a BD50 compressor.  I was
planning 10AWG wiring and running back to the ground bus bar.  I will keep in
mind what you experienced with the main panel if I have issues although the PO
took a lot of stuff off of the main panel.  Do you think you lost voltage due
to the age of the panel or too many other items on it.  The PO of my boat put a
100 amp line to a blue sea fuse panel at the nav station for all the
electronics on the boat.

Thanks

Joe