From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Sheer
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 2:44 PM
To: Cnc-list CNC Boat Owners
Subject: Stus-List Appropriate safety gear for a trip to Boston

Advice please. I'm taklng Pegathy from Baltimore to Boston and back in June.
I've got an 8 foot inflatable, a gps based plb (McMurdo FastFind 210), and a
new VHF with an AIS receiver. The only offshore planned is from Cape May to
Block Island. Everything else will be close to shore. Do I need to bother with
a life raft and/or a real epirb?

Dan Sheer

Pegathy LF 38

Rock Creek off the Patapsco