From my Android phone

-------- Original message --------
From: Daniel Sheer via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 05/21/2015  11:43 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Cnc-list CNC Boat Owners <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Daniel Sheer <dansh...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List Pegathy's New England Voyage

I'm taking Pegathy from Baltimore to Boston and back, leaving June 5. Itinerary
is Baltimore, Cape May, Block Island, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket,
Provincetown, Bowston, Woods Hole, Mystic, New Haven, New York City, Lower
Jersey Shore, Ocean City Md, and then back to Baltimore. Got 4 weeks to do it,
and crew joining and leaving at various places along the way. Any
recommendations as to anchorages, marinas, where I need reservations, things to
do, places to go, people to see, are very welcome. Also welcome - things not to
do, places not to go, people not to see, etc.

Thanks

Dan Sheer
Pegathy
LF 38