Bill,

Not at all. Farron at Beta told me that their engines all met the new emissions
guidelines  (apparently the Universal M-35B, the more exact replacement, has
not yet and therefore cannot yet be purchased in the U.S.)

The Beta 30 is now in the Enterprise. I'm expecting a new shaft to arrive any
moment now and then we should be back in the water by the weekend.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay