From: Michael Crombie via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 07-28-2015  11:51  (GMT-04:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: mcrom...@bell.blackberry.net
Subject: Stus-List Starter

I've noticed a few times this season that when i push the start button for my
Yanmar 2GM20F nothing happens. When I push it a second time, the engine starts
right up.

What is the most efficient way of debugging this problem? Should I start up at
the push button switch or at the solenoid?

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Atacama, 33 mkii
Toronto