Andy,

Due to the nature of the locker rim and lid lip design I tried and failed with
a few gaskets.

I just secured the hasp offshore and was prepared to live with whatever water
got down there.

We have been pooped before, but I don't remember if it caused an undo amount of
water ingress through the cockpit locker.

I was more worried about gasketing and securing the washboard.

Love to hear others thoughts on this one too...

David F. Risch
1981 40
(401) 419-4650 (cell)