so my old Raymarine st 60 wind instrument gives me apparent wind speed and
angle and true wind speed and angle at the push of a button...I figured
those measurements were close enough to accuarte to be good enough for my
sailing needs...I don't think boat speed or heading or anything else is
required...are the newer units different

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net