Canadian Tire, $12.50

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2015-10-13 11:16 PM, robert via CnC-List wrote:
Chuck et al:

I have not heard of the product....where do you buy it?......automotive store, marine store, hardware store?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-10-13 11:04 PM, Chuck S via CnC-List wrote:
Not sure why it works, but I saw improvement. I add an ounce of SEAFOAM to each gallon of fuel and one ounce to each quart of oil. I add it to the oil when I change it each Fall, and I add it to my boat's fuel tank just before I add fuel. The can is 16oz and I only add 5 oz to the engine and 5 oz to the fuel tank when I pour in a 5 gallon jerry can. The balance of an open can goes into my car's gas tank. It's very thin and seems to help starting and smooth running.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md