From: Paul Baker via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Paul Baker <pjbake...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 15, 2015 1:27 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Deisel Fuel Additives?

I get seafoam at Lordco.

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:17:57 -0700
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: russ...@telus.net

Seafoam reminds me of the Marvel Mystery Oil claims. I can't find MMO
atCanadian tire any more, used it in the A4 (oil & gas)regularly.

        Cheers,Russ
        Sweet35 mk-1

At 06:47 PM 13/10/2015, you wrote:

Check this out:

http://seafoamsales.com/sea-foam-motor-treatment/

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-10-13 10:23 PM, Rick Brass via CnC-List wrote:

I suspect most old car guys arefamiliar with Seafoam. Though I can't recall
exactly what is in it. I'vealways used it as an additive for gasoline engines -
boat fuel, mowerfuel, oil mix for power tools and the outboard. I think of it
as a betteralternative to Stabil.

Can't say as I've ever thought about it as Diesel additive, or added itto
engine oil. Might be a good thing to check out.

Rick Brass
Washington, NC

Sent from my iPad