Billy Currington says it best "people are crazy". No way no how would I
want that experience...happy you survived and were able to write such a
good report...I got into sailing many years ago because I thought it was
fun and relaxing.  what you went thru is not my idea of fun or relaxation
but good for you if you like it

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS