Two years ago I purchased the Selden sprit at the Annapolis Boat Show. It sat
in my basement for the winter and in the spring I tried to install the sprit to
no avail. The problem was the anchor roller alignment and the bow cleats did
not allow the sprit to fit under the furling roller. I returned it and received
a full refund, my only cost was the shipping cost to return it.

I race my 36 and fly an asymmetrical and have done very well with the chute. We
have learned how to gybe it and when the air is light from the stern we heel
the boat and wing to wing the sail. The trimmer and I (I steer) need to work
together very closely. JSI out of Florida made the sail and I can point fairly
well, when on a beam reach she flies - no one can touch me.

Tom Vincent
Frolic II C&C 36' cb