Thank you. I would be interested to see if you have a sump area, i.e a 3 -
4 inch dropoff in the bilge  which then slopes upwards towards the bow.  I
am not sure how come that keel-bolt got exposed.

I did a search for Tabasco on the list archives, and did not find any
references. I bought it from an older gentlemen in Marblehead, MA.

He had been sailing her for a while but health issues have been preventing
him. The boat was neglected to some point. All the wiring was laid up but
not connected. The stanchions were leaking.

Others have told me that too. Maybe it is a familiar sounding name.

First thing I did is replace the stanchions with the aluminum toerail
mounted ones and used wooden dowels soaked with 4200 and marinetex to get
rid of  all holes from he old stanctions. So now the cabin is pretty dry.
The hatch is leaking a bit but I think that is just the rubber gasket.

He lost the rigging last year so she has brand-new rigging, double, brand
new heavy lifelines and a 4-stroke 2010 Nissan 9.9 hp engine.

Thank You

*Ahmet*

*Winthrop Yacht Club / Constitution Marina, Boston, MA*

*1990 Irwin 43 CC "Waterdancer"*

*1973 C&C 25 "Tabasco"*