From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Edd Schillay via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:02 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Edd Schillay
Subject: Stus-List Vacation Options -- Not C&C Related, But Sailing Related

Listers,

I'm heading to the caribbean next month for a much-needed vacation on a cruise
ship. The ship is going to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Old San Juan and, for a
short time, Tortola.

I'm looking for recommendations on a trustworthy sailboat (or, if I have to,
powerboat) rental options for a day at one of the destinations. The sailing
excursions offered through the cruise line tend to be more motor-with-the
sail-up, don't-touch-the-lines, booze cruises - which I'm looking to avoid.
Instead, I'd like to just go out, sail around, snorkel, beach, etc. on my own
schedule.

Any suggestions?

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>
[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NIZSRe4Xzs4/VkZNBP8CiRI/AAAAAAAACZU/RSRVCXADISI/s400/IMG_1152.JPG]<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

STARSHIP ENTERPRISE (NCC-1701-B) -- C&C 37+
CAPTAIN'S LOG STARSHIP ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-B (C&C 37+) A running Captain's Log
of the sailing and racing yacht "Starship Enterprise"
Read more...<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>