From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Sailnomad
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Sailnomad
Subject: Re: Stus-List Vacation Options -- Not C&C Related, But Sailing Related

I don't want to be a party pooped but I really don't think you have time to do
real bareboat sailing. Most cruise ships get there in the morning. By the time
you get out, go to the charter company, get the boat , it is noon.
You  have to return by 5 to make the ship. So it really is not worth to pay the
$500+ for a few hours of sailing.
Just let the little excursion companies take you out and enjoy not to have to
watch out for the rerfs.
My 02c
Ahmet

On Nov 24, 2015 6:52 PM, "Aaron Rouhi via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>