I have a positive experience from some time back with OnDeck Ocean Racing
in Charlotte Amalie.
Couple of Farr yachts in decent shape pretending to race, guests are
assigned crew functions.
Fun few hours on the water - I got the helm for some time as no other
guests wanted to.
It felt pretty good behind the wheel pulling into the harbour right beside
our cuise ship...

Marek