Ahmet - my approach to making flat pieces is to first laminate on a sheet of
glass. With polyester, I build-up glass/mat alternating and laminated to a high
glass content with a consolidator.  (A kind of roller)
With epoxy you can use biaxial stitch-mat with fine cloth or peel ply on top,
then squeegee out  resin.  Use a layer of waxed paper between the glass (or
Mdf) as a release layer.
If cured on the glass you can make amazing sheet parts, and assemble them with
with fillets of epoxy.
You can also do the work above on a sheet of waxed paper and apply the
resulting laminate before it kicks.  You basically make a band-aid and plop it
in place.  (Essentially)Much easier and better than laminating in situ.  You
can take these laminates and lay on a form, pre cure.
By progressively sizing the pieces, you can make band aids thicker in the
middle, often useful.

In your case, if I understand correctly, I would combine both pre made pieces
and pre laminated 'band aids).
I would fill the void with glass-rich epoxy.  If you need it to flow and level,
use only a little cabosil.
You can get a veterinary syringe or make a piping bag out of a ziplock if you
need to inject into a space.
Consider laying cloth on its bias for corners bridging seams.   Remember to
feather edges to maximize gluing.

Dave.