To those who aren’t aware, I believe Chuck worked at Edson in years past; and
been a great resource for technically-related steering issues on our old boats.
 In fact, every customer-service related call I’ve made to Edson over the years
(and I believe Chuck has been involved in more than one…) has been exceptional,
and they’ve gone out of their way to support me, first on my 1981 30mkI and now
my even older 1979 LF38.

So Chuck, welcome; and I hope we can repay the favors.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis