From: Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Marek Dziedzic <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Proper Blower Installation - 30 mki
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 15:05:08 -0500

Something like this might be what you are looking for:

3&rdquo; in-line bilge blower DetMar Cat No. 7-5-4; 12 VDC 3.5A; Ignition
protected &ndash; 6 AMP fuse
(http://www.amazon.com/DetMar-7-5-1C-4-Blower-Bilge/dp/B0009TQ2WC or
http://www.amazon.com/DetMar-7-5-4C-3-Blower-Bilge/dp/B0000AYG8Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450901052&sr=8-1&keywords=DetMar-7-5-4C-3-Blower-Bilge
Or : http://www.amazon.ca/Rule-140-Marine-Blower-3-Inch/dp/B000O8AZ8K or