Rick,

I got your E-boat cards request yesterday.  Thanks.

Similar to you my phone and my wife's phone both have MX Mariner (Android)
with all the AC POIs.

It is frustrating to me that our phones have so many powerful features that
would be awesome on a chartplotter but will be replaced with a newer model
in 1 to 2 years due to obsolescence.  I think most people are resistant to
replace just a chartplotter on a boat even just once every 10 years.  Let
alone replacing all of the components simply to maintain the entire suite
of features.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+