From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Marek
Dziedzic via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 4:38 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Marek Dziedzic
Subject: Re: Stus-List Raymarine e-Series Chartplotters/MFDs

Mike,

I bet you can adjust that auto-dimming feature. I have a smaller unit (420) and
it allows for adjusting the screen brightness (and auto-dimming). If I recall
correctly, you press the power button (I think that the long press is off, so
the short press should bring you to the brightness menu, though it might be the
opposite) and you can adjust the brightness using the left-right panning
buttons. Try it on yours, but probably, you don’t want to do it coming into a
harbour at dusk.

Marek
“Legato”
Ottawa, ON